Every year, George Fourie, founder of That MLM Beat hosts a raging contest called The Top 50 MLM Blogs Contest.
It’s quite a deal, and many bloggers race to be a part of it.
The reason I’m writing this post is to ask you to help me win the contest, by voting for our blog It’s real simple. All you need to do is leave a comment, and click on the stars to give me your full vote. I’ll show you how to do it later.
But for now, let me answer some questions about this contest:
- Is it just for MLMers and people with Network Marketing blogs? answer: NO. Anyone with any blog, can join this contest.
- What is the advantage of joining this contest? answer: Traffic, and Blog Recognition.
- How do you join? answer: Just go to the sign up page and enter your blog information. It’s easy
- What if I don’t win? answer: No problem, you still tried, and your blog will reap the benefits of all that effort as well as the increase of traffic.
- What if I win? answer: George has lined up an incredible list of $3,000 worth of prizes to give a way.
Plus George will give the winner a nice little badge to display on their blog. This will add to their social proof and name recognition.
Let me show you how to vote for my blog and help me win the contest.
- Visit my page on that MLM Beat. You can do that by clicking here.
- Scroll down and leave a comment.
- Before you submit a comment be sure to select all the stars. (Turn them yellow.)
- Share my page with your friends. Ask them to help me win the contest.
- Thank you!!
This is my first year to join this contest. Over the past 3 years I’ve voted for other bloggers. And this year I decided it was my turn. I really hope to win it, and so I need your help.
- If you have been helped by my blog, or the information that we have published, Please take a moment to vote.
- If you have been blessed by our company, whether it be website design or marketing strategy or something else. Please take a moment to vote.
- If you are not joining this contest for yourself and you blog, then Please take a moment to vote for our blog.
Thank you So Much!
I really appreciate your help.